GA Milestones Resources
- The Georgia Milestones Assessment System is a comprehensive summative assessment program spanning grades 3 through high school.
- Georgia Milestones measures how well students have learned the knowledge and skills outlined in the state-adopted content standards in language arts, mathematics, science, and social studies.
- Students in grades 3 through 8 will take an end-of-grade assessment in some, if not all of, the content areas of language arts, mathematics, science, social studies.
- Students in high school will take an end-of-course assessment in the content areas of language arts, mathematics, science, social studies.
- Georgia Milestones is administered primarily on the computer and includes the following features:
- Technology-enhanced items in all grades and courses
- Open-ended (constructed response) items in English language arts in all grades and courses
- A writing component (in response to passages read by students) at every grade level and course within the English language arts assessment
- A reported Lexile score based on the English language arts assessment in all grades and courses, and estimated norm-referenced performance ranges for all grades and courses.
Online Practice Test
2023-2024 Study Guide/Resources