Announcements‎ > ‎

Hurricane Irma Information

posted Sep 8, 2017, 5:50 AM by Kylie Holley
We are monitoring the weather closely, and are in communication with emergency management. At this time it is still uncertain as to how the storm will effect our area. We will likely not make a decision about school closure until Sunday when we are more certain about the storms path. If we feel it is best to close or emergency management recommends we do so, we will post on Facebook, post on our website, inform WALB, and send a parent Remind. (If you have not signed up for our Remind text @pca2015 to 81010.)